NEWSFLASH: As of July 27th, 2017 The elevator for the Linden Avenue Garage is now operational and accessible from the Mulberry Street entrance.
Scranton Parking Information
A clean, safe and customer-focused parking system is a vital part of the downtown experience. At Park Scranton, our staff is committed to providing the highest level of service for all who work, visit, live and enjoy downtown Scranton. Our goal is to make it easy to find your on street space and then get on with enjoying all that downtown Scranton has to offer.
The hours of operations
- Management Office Hours 8am-6pm at 140 Adams Avenue Scranton, PA 18503
- Garage Parking 24/7 with the exception of The Marketplace at Steamtown Garage which is only open during mall hours 10am - 9pm
Mall parking is for mall patrons only
- Meter Parking 8am-5pm
Garage Parking Rates:
- Up To 1 Hour $3.50
- Up To 2 Hours $6.00
- Up To 8 Hours $8.00
- Up To 12 Hours $9.00
- Up To 24 Hours $12.00
- Lost Ticket Fee $20.00
- Friday 3pm - Midnight $5.00
- Saturday All Day $5.00
- Sunday All Day $5.00
- Standard Rate $90
- Reserved Rate $120
- Special Events $5.00
On Street Parking Rates:
Metered parking is enforced from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday - Friday.
- Up to 2 hours of parking: $.25 per 10 minutes. $3.00 maximum for 2 hours.
- Up to 10 hours of parking: $.25 per 10 minutes. $15.00 maximum for 10 hours.
Pango is the only form of payment that can be used for the following locations:
- 400 block of Franklin Ave.
- 100 block of Mifflin Ave. Odd side/Northern side only
- 400 block of Mifflin Ave.
- 200 block of Vine St.
- 200 block of Mulberry St.
- 700 block of Clay Ave. Odd side/Northern side only
For more information and to download The Pango App go to www.mypango.com.
Pay your Scranton PA parking citation online: Click Here to Pay Your Parking Citation
If you chose to pay your citation in person, please visit our parking office between the hours of 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM any day from Monday – Friday.
ABM Parking Services Office
140 Adams Avenue
Scranton, PA 18503
Appeals Forms must be completed at our office at 140 Adams Avenue in Downtown Scranton
If you have any questions about on street parking for the City of Scranton, please contact: